The conference is dedicated to
Hassane Sadok for his 60th birthday,
Paul Van Dooren on the occasion of his 70th birthday
– The aim of this event is to bring together researchers working in numerical analysis, scientific computation and applications. Participants will present and discuss their latest results in this area. The main topics of the conference are:
- Large Linear Systems and Eigenvalue Problems with Preconditioning,
- Linear Algebra and Control. Model Reduction,
- Ill-posed Problems. Regularizations, Image processing,
- Numerical Methods for PDEs. Approximation. Optimization,
- Matrix-Computation for Statistics.
- Applications to: Signal and Image Processing, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning…
– Location: The conference will take place at Faculté des Sciences et Techniques (FST) in Marrakech Morocco.
- For any questions or information, please send an e-mail to:
m2cs[at]univ-littoral[dot]fr or to jbilou[at]univ-littoral[dot]frData Mining,